This blog basically gives me a place to post all my pictures of life going on around me and somewhere to post something clever if there happens to be no one around to share it with!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Woodward is redoing their street section, What?! And other news

The big street was my favorite spot to skate, but I'm so excited about new stuff! There's going to be a spine and a huge extended foam pit. And one SUPER awesome thing is a quarter pipe at the end of the resi, so no more slamin!



Here's a clip from Teen Titans, a flash from my childhood, her expression kills me still!

Finishing a paper the other day, I got a little frustrated...



It's time to put up the Christmas lights! Alex did the main trunk but I did all the dangerous smaller branches.
 Final effect! Merry Christmas

Alex gave Jess a ride when we went to visit a friend Aw!


Dinner time! Can you guess which one is mine? (Hint: There's red wine in some of them)
 More Festivities!
 My bird, Mellow Yellow, he's so cute, and he let me pet him. He must have been in a good mood.
 We went to Grandma's house! And looked adorable while there.
 Jess is sharing her drink with Justin. People started sharing when she pet his head.
 Then she wrote a letter to Santa.
 And sent it...




We're in Vermont on a nice vacation. There's not a lot of snow but the slopes have plenty being made and I CAN"T wait to snowboard! I haven't skated since my surgery and this is my first allowed activity. This is my sneak shot on the plane, muahahahah.

Then we went to Magic Hat Brewery (obviously not my idea...) and there was this cute dog called Cassie! She could do tricks. She has a treat on her nose in this pic and she'd toss it up and eat it! Cute dog is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment