This blog basically gives me a place to post all my pictures of life going on around me and somewhere to post something clever if there happens to be no one around to share it with!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Almost done with school!

Only a week left till this semester is over, can't wait! Here's some pictures from the past couple of weeks, it's too hard to do everyday with my spotty internet connection ;)


My new scar and the plate taken from it, cool huh? 
 I didn't work the halo aniversary/assassin's creed revelations midnight, but I swung by to pick up revelations and this nerd was waiting in line, ha!
 My last day tutoring at Clearlake, they gave me a goody bag! So good, there's chocolate in the bag mehehe.
 Dad had his back surgery last week, so we've been helping him a lot, including a 20 minute walk 2 times a day. He has some nerdy pj pants >.<.
 I died my rice blue the other day, teehee
 Jess and I went to the Bladesgiving comp in St. Augustine on Saturday, it was super fun but I wish I could have skated in it :( We still had a great time watching. This is us driving, weeee!
 Before the comp, we went to a super cool farmer's market and bought some DELICIOUS garlic spread. yummmm. This is one of the stalls.
 They sold pot there...pots, that is. (see what I did there?)
 And wands, you never know when they might need your handy wand...
 These were really cool, you put a candle in it and it was a blazing commit thing.
 Then afterward we went to this super restaurant before heading home from St. Augustine.



 These are some old pics I like, I thought they were on le facebook but I couldn't find it. So now they're here! One of my few frontside 5-0s before I lost it :(
 Blunt to rock
 We so fly, sis and I........<---Totally intentional

No comments:

Post a Comment