This blog basically gives me a place to post all my pictures of life going on around me and somewhere to post something clever if there happens to be no one around to share it with!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall cleaning!

So it was the first time in 5+ years that I cleaned out my closet...I have a hard time getting rid of stuff but when I got back from California I literally couldn't unpack. So it was time to clear out the stuff! So stoked how organized my closet is now :) Today Steph, Jess, Gabby, and I all went to the beach and at at Coconuts for lunch. It was a great day for the beach. Sunny, breezy, warm, and the water was the perfect temp. Unfortunately, the jelly fish really liked it too and there wasn't enough room for all of us so we got out of the water... :( I got stung all over, including my eye (well tear duct, but still). Darn you jelly fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment