This blog basically gives me a place to post all my pictures of life going on around me and somewhere to post something clever if there happens to be no one around to share it with!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It was a good morning!

Last night I finally edited the tiny amount of clips that I had from skateboarding with Lorena. Next year I'm going to film like crazy! I'm glad I finished that though, but it made me bummed...I haven't skated since I got back. I work every day that I'm not in class. I'm beat! Tomorrow I don't have work or school, but I'm volunteering at Clearlake Middle School for a class...plus homework :( But it's Thursday! And Eastwood skatepark girls skate free on Thursdays! BOOM! I'm doing that after Clearlake. WORD. I'm off to go take care of my internship application now and then I work tonight.



I had waffles this morning!

1 comment:

  1. Those Waffles look good!! Can you send me the clip of me falling trying to ollie into the target sign?! I'm running out of blog content!

    ReplyDelete