This blog basically gives me a place to post all my pictures of life going on around me and somewhere to post something clever if there happens to be no one around to share it with!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Kayak Trip!

This weekend I went camping with Jon, Rane, and Steph. It was super fun! We went to Ginny Springs and set up camp. I took pictures galore! Check them out!
Look how green it is! That water is about 4 feet deep, and crystal clear. About 72 degrees and really refreshing.
I was in the green kayak.
 One of the down sides of nature! Gross!
 Setting up (I was documenting ;)
 The transportation.
 Another downside...
 Jon had this awesome stove thing, it boiled that water in barely 2  minutes! We had chili at night an pancakes in the morning. (small pancakes, one at a time ha!)
 Rane wrestling with a prospective fishing pole.
 success!
 He caught a bunch of little fish.



 Morning sun was pretty. I went swimming and Jon learned how to flip his kayak. I helped flip him over from the water so that he could breath. :) I'm so nice.
 Fishing in the morning.

And look at these cool tea cans I got.
 My dad had this he bought just because of the name...woooooowwww.
Anyway! I had a SUPER great time. I am soooo sore though.

1 comment: