This blog basically gives me a place to post all my pictures of life going on around me and somewhere to post something clever if there happens to be no one around to share it with!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Skate class!

Oh hai! We went to Cocoa Beach skate park and I took some awesome photos with my new phone. I can't believe how great the quality is!
:)
 540 pic taken by Shayne. I love it!
 It was my idea to put this awesome, fun pip down the stairs. Sooo smooth, it doesn't even feel like you're grinding.



Tonight for my EEX exceptional education class we watched a movie called Shooting Beauty and afterwards we got to skype the woman who facilitated the whole organization (it basically puts a camera in the hands of people with disabilities and is super awesome in every way...great movie!) and then we got to interview a woman in a wheelchair, a woman who was deaf, and a woman who taught exceptional education. It was really interesting!
 Some of the people there. Free popcorn!
 Then I stayed/am staying at Destiny's house and look what I found in her bathroom! Ha!
They had bacon flavored vodka! It smelled terrible! I can't believe anyone would ever drink this!

No comments:

Post a Comment