This blog basically gives me a place to post all my pictures of life going on around me and somewhere to post something clever if there happens to be no one around to share it with!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

And some!

Last week Lorena, Van, Tyler, Tyler, and I worked the Woodward West booth at the U.S. Open of Surfing.  It was awesome! Lorena posted pics of it and I'm not one to be upstaged so here are some I took!
Our booth
Van working hard...
Some enthusiastic future cheerleaders. lol
 The crazy cool Coastal Carnage bool behind us.
 This is the hotel where we stayed. Soooo nice and such comfortable beds :) All our food was covered too, so we ate in luxury!
 Katie Ketchum happened to stroll by our booth. It was great seeing her again even though we didn't get a chance to hang out while I was there.
 Lorena out for the count on the beds she claims are too soft. Pfft.
 I was lucky to have some of my family that live in Anaheim pick me up for dinner after working the booth. I don't get to see them much since I live in Florida. Great seeing them! It's Uncle Chris front left then Moses, Aunt Charis, ME, Steven, and Samuel.
 Me and the cousins! I don't look out of place do I?

 Samuel has great photography skills...


Back To Today

 It was the olympic challenge today and the kids had to ask the trainers to 'mend their broken hearts.' Jason said they all had to give Monica a hug. She looks thrilled, don't you think?
 Mobbed.
 My board was looking mighty drab so I snazzed it up with a man climbing a mountain and a cheery sun! More shall be added after my wittle bwister on my finger winger heals. :)
I was osiing today at the backyard mini. Always a chill time spent listening to Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole.

P.s. Summer smells like wet dirt, hot skatelight, and old foam...just thought I'd let you know :)

1 comment: