This blog basically gives me a place to post all my pictures of life going on around me and somewhere to post something clever if there happens to be no one around to share it with!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Photo ATTACK!

So, as promised, I went photo crazy yesterday and today. I'm going to miss these faces!
Patrick, the bmx instructor, counselor, OSI, trainer, and pogo-stick engineer

 Sarah Lurkin it up. Patrick's not happy about it...
 Monica! She's cool. Sarah...
There's nothing really to say... 
 Sarah! Was always confined to her cabin or in the shop, so not as much chill time as I'd like :(
 Jason can not only help with injuries, but also hair dos!
 Maggy (yes, with a y, seems more of an ie kinda girl to me...) Love hangin in the shop with her!


AND

 I added some more stuffs to my board! Cuz I was bored (see what I did there?)
 For tap week the tapped campers played a camp wide capture the flag game. Emily and Jack, the rec directors, were totally into it
Working at the U.S. Open for Surfing, definitely paid off! Natalie sent Lorena and I TWO pairs of shoes each, on top of the all blue ones (on the right) that we got when we arrived. Thanks Natalie! So stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment