This blog basically gives me a place to post all my pictures of life going on around me and somewhere to post something clever if there happens to be no one around to share it with!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Camp is over! Back to real life, full speed ahead. I had a one day buffer until class, dentist, doctor, work, etc catches up. Here are some photos from the last few days of camp :)
 Huge water fight in the target plaza
 Carnival water slide with Ronnie, Emu, Lorena, and me!


 I got a pic doing an indie grab out of the quarter. Apparently it's childish good fun >.>
 Oh hey
 Back flip into the foam pit! I can't wait to learn more!
 Me and my favorite 11 year old EVAR! Johanny Velasquez
 Stacey was also there all 3 months, I'll miss her!
Me and my favorite office workers! Jake, Katy, and Coz, you ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment