This blog basically gives me a place to post all my pictures of life going on around me and somewhere to post something clever if there happens to be no one around to share it with!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I like exclamation points!

It's Sunday! I'm already freaking about camp ending. Stress is closing in, being led by BCC classes starting tomorrow. Six more days till I'm home and back in the real world with tests, car payments, gas, work and drama. I'm going to miss this place and these people so much! Don't be surprised to see all my photos blow up this week because I have to capture everything before I leave! Here are some good memories from the last couple of days. :)
That's right folks, the trainers who mend your wounds can also dance the 'N Sync choreography. 



 A mountain of bikes! This seems to happen every time the bikers are meeting somewhere. I don't know who's behind it...
Katy let me drive her car to the gas station to buy some goodies for us while I helped her this morning. It's such a cool, old car! And it didn't have power brakes so I had to slam the brakes constantly but it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment